JD-S660 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter BLUE
This hoverboard support Bluetooth function, you could just use it to listen music.
HIGH QUALITY- Two Hours Charging, 12km/h Top Speed, Weight Up to 100kg
RIDE SAFE- UN 38.3 Certified Smart Battery! No potential fire hazards.
MORE POWERFUL-Our hoverboard has Dual 250W Motors that help it climb slopes as steep as 25 degrees, making it the more powerful balance board on the market.
UPDATED FEATURES- LED headlights, battery indicators,
WARRANTY- One year warranty against manufacturer defects.
UN Certified AU Standard Wall Charger, Double Protection, Double Safety!
UN 38.3 Certified: Yes
Category: Two-wheel Self-balancing Electric Scooter
Battery: 24V 4000mah UN certified lithium batteries(Safe for ride)
Tyre Size: 8"
Body material: ABS + PC
Motor power: 250W x 2
Maximum speed: 12km/h (depends on rider's weight, road conditions etc)
Running distance : Approx 10-12KM (About 12.5 Miles, depends on load and terrain)
Climbing capacity: approx 15°(depends on load)
Low battery protection: When battery is lower than 10%, it will slow down and finally stopped working
Working temperature: -15â„?50â„?/p>
Charging Temperature: 0â„?40â„?/p>
Charging Voltage: AC 110-240V 50-60HZ
Charging time: Approx 2-3hours
Net Weight: 10KG/19Lb
Maximum loads: 100kg
Body size: 600x 220 x 200mm
1x Self-balancing Scooter
1x AU Plug Charger
1x English Manual
Warning: Children under 8 years old need to be accompanied by adult.
1.) Before using, please ensure that both sides of the scooter are at the same horizontal level; and only when the indicator light is green you can step on it and begin to use. If the signal light is red, please restart it and make sure whether the both sides are at the same level and indicator light turns green then use it.
2.)Attention for Charging When the scooter is being charged, the indicator light on the charger is red. If the light turns green, it means the charging is finished. Charging time last about 2 hours. To prolong the battery life and ensure the safety, a long time continuous charging should be avoided
3)To ensure your safety in use, we recommend the use of safety protection equipment, such as helmet, elbow pads, knee pads and etc. please observe the local law when using.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
10. This is non off road hoverboard do not use the device on Gravel, Grass, Dirt road or uneven surface.
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery and if your Hoverboard is outside the warranty period, we do offer an exclusive repair service for our customers. Please contact us for any warranty information or repair quotes.
The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either:
(1.) the original purchase date of the Product
(2.) the activation date of the Product (if applicable, eg. for the Tomoloo Scooter range via the Tomoloo App or
(3) The warranty is not transferable if the unity is on sold to a third party or a second hand purchase of any kind; and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 12 months
Lithium Battery, Charger – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 12 months
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back:
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty related issue, however we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
**All returns must include tracking and full insurance to cover any damage during transit.
Submitting a Claim
1. (Faulty products) The following process applies to any goods you believe to be faulty.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on our website with a full description of the fault (including images).
2. (Assessment of fault) If we determine that your goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
3. (Not faulty) If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or the fault is due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return. In this instance, you may ask us to repair the goods at your cost.
4. (Faulty) If we determine that the goods are faulty during the warranty period excepting fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, we will endeavor to repair the faulty goods for you at our cost. If the faulty goods cannot be repaired, we will replace the goods at our cost, or provide you with a refund. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
5. If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause in respect of faulty goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such faulty goods.
6. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
7. If at all the refunds are agreed, the customer must send the goods back to our warehouse at their own cost. Refunds will be issued only after investigating the returned products.
In order to submit your claim, use our contact page and describe the exact problem that you are having.
We Also Recommend
TOMOLOO V3 8.5" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter BLACK
JD-S350 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter
TOMOLOO Dragon Knight H3 Kids Adult Electric Skateboard Three Wheels
TOMOLOO UL Certified Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter