TOMOLOO Dragon Knight H3 Kids Adult Electric Skateboard Three Wheels
Tomoloo Unique Three Wheels Electric Skateboard for Marvelous and Safety Slide. GET IT NOW! ENJOY IT FOREVER!
Tomoloo three wheels electric skateboards is an innovation with different designs, different skateboard tires and different steering mechanisms. It's for a better riding. This Electronic Longboard is set 3 speed modes of 9.6km/hr, 17.7km/hr and 24.9km/hr. 250W high-power brushless motor with 6-inch non-slip all-terrain rubber tires and 36V/4800MAH removable lithium battery pack, can climb 15 degrees of slope and has a range of up to 11 miles once it is fully charged, aviation alloy body load capacity up to 100kg……
Tomoloo electric skateboard, love riding, enjoy life
【NOTE: Travel distance is measured under the following conditions: 100kg load, 27 degrees Celsius weather temperatures, flat road without strong winds, and 10/18/25km/hr constant speeds. Results may vary based on different weight loads, temperature, wind speed, operating habits, and other factors】
Package Dimensions : 103x 39 x 29cm
Item model number : H3
Certification CE, ROHS, FCC, UL2272, MSDS
Motor 2 * 250 W
Wheels 3 * 6 inch Rubber Tubeless Tyres
Rated Speed 10/18/25km/hr
Range Up to 12km
Load up to 100kg
Max Climbing Angle Up to 15 degrees
Charging Time 2 - 3 hours
Battery Capacity 36V 4800mAh lithium battery
Lights LED front lights, fender lights
Product Weight 12kg
Package 1 PC Skateboard
**Measurement may with +/- 3% error
Smart Electric Skateboard x1
Battery Charger x1
User manual x1
Enjoy your purchase and get ready for boundless fun, thrill and excitement.
Note: The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
10. This is non off road hoverboard do not use the device on Gravel, Grass, Dirt road or uneven surface.
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery and if your Hoverboard is outside the warranty period, we do offer an exclusive repair service for our customers. Please contact us for any warranty information or repair quotes.
The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either:
(1.) the original purchase date of the Product
(2.) the activation date of the Product (if applicable, eg. for the Tomoloo Scooter range via the Tomoloo App or
(3) The warranty is not transferable if the unity is on sold to a third party or a second hand purchase of any kind; and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 12 months
Lithium Battery, Charger – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 12 months
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back:
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty related issue, however we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
**All returns must include tracking and full insurance to cover any damage during transit.
Submitting a Claim
1. (Faulty products) The following process applies to any goods you believe to be faulty.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on our website with a full description of the fault (including images).
2. (Assessment of fault) If we determine that your goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
3. (Not faulty) If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or the fault is due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return. In this instance, you may ask us to repair the goods at your cost.
4. (Faulty) If we determine that the goods are faulty during the warranty period excepting fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, we will endeavor to repair the faulty goods for you at our cost. If the faulty goods cannot be repaired, we will replace the goods at our cost, or provide you with a refund. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
5. If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause in respect of faulty goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such faulty goods.
6. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
7. If at all the refunds are agreed, the customer must send the goods back to our warehouse at their own cost. Refunds will be issued only after investigating the returned products.
In order to submit your claim, use our contact page and describe the exact problem that you are having.
We Also Recommend
TOMOLOO V3 8.5" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter BLACK
JD-S350 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter
TOMOLOO UL Certified Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter
JD-S330 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Transpoter