Limited Warranty Terms and conditions
To Qualify for Warranty Services:
1. This product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
2. This product cannot be used for competition. (Self-balancing scooter, SUP/Kayaking Product)
Limitations of Liability:
1. This limited 12 months Warranty is non–transferable after the product’s initial sale.
2. Non unapproved modification scan be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this limited 12 months Warranty to remain effect.
3. Warranty is void if weather related water/fire damage is determined. Owner is responsible for the storage and protection from weather.
4. This limited 12 months Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or others cosmetic damage due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
5. This limited 12 months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
6. This limited 12 months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading or paint,deterioration of plate surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
7. This limited 12 months Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
8. This limited 12 months Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect except Lithium-Ion battery offer only 6 months Warranty
9. Damage due to misuse of neglect, use other than as specified in the manual, or used under abnormal conditions are not covered by this limited 12 months Warranty.
10. All warranty claims must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted.
In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide Customer Service with:
a. details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty
b. photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
c. your "Platform "user id. and any other proof of purchase; and
d. any other details we may need to process your claim.
e. warranty card If supplied.
11. If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods are to be returned at our expense (you will either be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to collect the item). Unless otherwise required by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
12. Where goods returned under this warranty are found to not be defective, we reserve the right of reimbursement by you for retrieval or postage costs incurred by us in relation to the goods, and a re-stocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price of the good paid (being our estimate of our reasonable costs incurred as a result). In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received by us.
For purchaser of self-balancing scooter/ skateboard:
1. No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
2. Amazingooh make no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by original manufacturer, including, but not limited to motors, tires, wheels and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subjects to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
10. This is non-off road hoverboard do not use the device on Gravel, Grass, Dirt road or uneven surface. WARRANTY WILL BE VOIDED.
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery and if your Hoverboard is outside the warranty period, we do offer an exclusive repair service for our customers. Please contact us for any warranty information or repair quotes.