Limited Warranty Terms and conditions
To Qualify for Warranty Services:
1. This product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
2. This product cannot be used for competition. (Self-balancing scooter, SUP/Kayaking Product)
Limitations of Liability:
1. This limited 12 months Warrantyis non–transferable after the product’s initial sale.
2. Non unapproved modificationscan be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this limited 12 months Warranty to remain effect.
3. Warranty is void if weather related water/fire damage is determined. Owner is responsible for the storageand protection from weather.
4. This limited 12 months Warrantydoes not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or others cosmetic damagedue to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
5. This limited 12 months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, orfrom exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
6. This limited 12 months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading or paint,deterioration of plate surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, orrusting.
7. This limited 12 months Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
8. This limited 12 months Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
9. Damage due to misuse of neglect, use other than as specified in the manual, or used under abnormal conditions are not covered by this limited 12 months Warranty.
10. All warranty claims must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted.
In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide Customer Service with: 1. details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty
2. photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
3. your ebay user id. and any other proof of purchase; and
4. any other details we may need to process your claim.
11. If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods are to be returned at our expense (you will either be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to collect the item). Unless otherwise required by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
12. Where goods returned under this warranty are found to not be defective, we reserve the right of reimbursement by you for retrieval or postage costs incurred by us in relation to the goods, and a re-stocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price of the good paid (being our estimate of our reasonable costs incurred as a result). In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received by us.
For purchaser of self-balancing scooter/ skateboard:
1. No reimbursement is providedfor towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental orconsequential damages.
2. Amazingooh make no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by originalmanufacturer, including, but not limited to motors, tires, wheels andbatteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subjects to theoriginal manufacturer’s warranty, if any.