GYROOR G2 8.5" All Terrain UL Certified Self Balancing Electric Hover Board
Gyroor Warrior Off-Road Hoverboard has tested for safety, passing all tests and is UL certified, making the GYROOR warrior G2 hoverboard absolutely safe and harmless for all level of riders.
Gyroor Warrior is made from durable aluminum and certain ABS parts to ensure a pretty strong body that is sure to stand the test of time. This means that you can use the hoverboard for a long time without having to bother about the longevity of the casing
1. The Warrior 8.5 inch Off-Road Hoverboard is made from a perfect combination of UL-approved materials which make up its sturdy structure that guarantees durability while keeping you safe during rides and allowing you to enjoy this hoverboard for years to come.
2. With 8.5 inch solid tires and a 700-watt motor, you can be sure of a smooth and easier ride on all terrains. So, feel free to ride on grass, dirt, gravel, or wet surfaces. Ride like a warrior!
3. For music lovers, the Warrior G2 has an added Built-in branded high-quality music speaker to allow you to play your music when riding the hoverboard.
4. The Self-balancing technology used for this hoverboard makes it easier and safe for new riders. Master the art of balancing in minutes!
5. This hoverboard is UL2272 certified (Certificate Number : SGSNA/19/SZ/00153) and this means it has passed strict electrical and safety tests to assure safe charging and rides. If you feel this hoverboard is performing below this promise, feel free to contact us.
Motor: 350W*2 Motors
LED: Colorful LED Lights
Max Speed: 15km/ph
Charging Time: 2 to 3 Hours
Typical Range: 12-15 km depend on road condition and user weight.
Safety: UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
Music Speaker: Pro Music Speaker
Lithium-Ion Battery: 4.4Ah/36V Powerful Battery
Max Gradient: 30 degrees
Tires: 8.5In with solid tires
Product Weight: 13.5Kg
Min Weight Capacity: 20Kg / 44lbs | Max Weight 120kg / 264lbs
Min Rider Height: 121cm / 4ft recommended.
Water Resistant: No
Bluetooth Speaker: 5.0
Warranty: 12 Months Part & Labour / 6 Months Battery
Package Dimension: 69*25*28cm GW: 15.5kg
Smart Balance Scooter x1
Battery Charger x1
User manual x1
Carry Bag x1
Enjoy your purchase and get ready for boundless fun, thrill and excitement.
Note: The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery and if your Hoverboard is outside the warranty period, we do offer an exclusive repair service for our customers. Please contact us for any warranty information or repair quotes.
The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either:
(1.) the original purchase date of the Product
(2.) the activation date of the Product (if applicable, eg. for the Tomoloo Scooter range via the Tomoloo App or
(3) The warranty is not transferable if the unity is on sold to a third party or a second hand purchase of any kind; and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 12 months
Lithium Battery, Charger – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 12 months
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back:
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty related issue, however we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
**All returns must include tracking and full insurance to cover any damage during transit.
Submitting a Claim
1. (Faulty products) The following process applies to any goods you believe to be faulty.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on our website with a full description of the fault (including images).
2. (Assessment of fault) If we determine that your goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
3. (Not faulty) If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or the fault is due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return. In this instance, you may ask us to repair the goods at your cost.
4. (Faulty) If we determine that the goods are faulty during the warranty period excepting fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, we will endeavor to repair the faulty goods for you at our cost. If the faulty goods cannot be repaired, we will replace the goods at our cost, or provide you with a refund. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
5. If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause in respect of faulty goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such faulty goods.
6. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
7. If at all the refunds are agreed, the customer must send the goods back to our warehouse at their own cost. Refunds will be issued only after investigating the returned products.
In order to submit your claim, use our contact page and describe the exact problem that you are having.
We Also Recommend
TOMOLOO V3 8.5" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter BLACK
JD-S350 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter
TOMOLOO Dragon Knight H3 Kids Adult Electric Skateboard Three Wheels
TOMOLOO UL Certified Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter