Gyroor G11 6.5 inch Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights Self Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard Skateboard
Gyroor G11 6.5-inch-wide hoverboard with bluetooth and matt finish ensures you are at the epitome of style.
When you are ready to glide through the roads on a personal commute and experience the cool breeze dashing against your body, this is the perfect pick for you. Our Bluetooth electric hoverboards are specially crafted to suit the bumpy as well as smooth roads as the tyres can absorb the shock to offer you a seamless ride no matter how the surface beneath is! The black beast is your perfect partner for the daily commutes and short trips to nearby locations or when on a vacation.
This hoverboard has 36V 4.4Ah battery which takes only a few hours to charge. With the two 250 Watts (500W) motors and 12 km per hour speed, this hoverboard can travel a distance of up to 8-16 kilometers, minimum recommended weight limit is 30kg to maximum 100kg. It has German motor and hi-speed chipset, this splendid hoverboard can withstand the tough roads and gives you the opportunity to explore the neighbourhood in a hassle-free manner. We have our expert team that tests every gadget to extract the most from your investment.
1. QUALITY ASSURANCE: The self balancing scooter pass all the necessary CE/ RoHS /FCC/UL 2272 certified (Certificate Number : SGSNA/19/SZ/00153), which can ensure every part is completely safe won't go on fire and protect user's safety. UL 2272 Certified meaning that this product has been tested for electrical and fire-safety to protect you and your loved ones.
2. BLUETOOTH SUPPORTED: Built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable devices in second, just enjoy your favorite music or books without wearing headphones. Make your hoverboard the coolest one with extraordinary sound effect.
3. PERFECT DESIGN : The futuristic LED accent lighting on wheels, front, and rear of the unit with strong shell and sturdy structure to help with ease of balance and reach top speeds
4. HIGH PERFORMANCE: 2 motor with 250W on each Wheel 500W total bring you safely and quickly to your destination, with a top speed of 12 km/h, puncture proof solid rubber tires and a range of up to 16km with just one battery charge.
5. Professional Customer Service: If you have any problems during the use, please do not hesitate to contact us. We strongly recommend the use of safety equipment. Refer to local regulations regarding where electric scooters are permitted to be used.
Motor: 250W*2 Motors
LED: Colorful LED Lights
Max Speed: 12km/ph
Charging Time: 2 to 3 Hours
Typical Range: 8-16 km depend on road condition and user weight.
Safety: UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
Music Speaker: Pro Music Speaker
Lithium-Ion Battery: 4.4Ah/36V Powerful Battery
Max Gradient: 20 degrees
Tires: 6.5In with solid tires
Product Weight: 13.5Kg
Min Weight Capacity: 30kg Maximum Weight 120kg
Min Rider Height: 121cm / 4ft recommended.
Water Resistant: No
Bluetooth Speaker: 5.0
Warranty: 12 Months Part & Labour / 6 Months Battery
Package Dimension: 66*24*23.5cm GW: 9 kg
Smart Balance Scooter x1
Battery Charger x1
User manual x1
Carry Bag x1
Enjoy your purchase and get ready for boundless fun, thrill and excitement.
Note: The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
10. All device required full charge before first used, avoid draining the battery completely to lead to failure of battery.
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery and if your Hoverboard is outside the warranty period, we do offer an exclusive repair service for our customers. Please contact us for any warranty information or repair quotes.
The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either:
(1.) the original purchase date of the Product
(2.) the activation date of the Product (if applicable, eg. for the Tomoloo Scooter range via the Tomoloo App or
(3) The warranty is not transferable if the unity is on sold to a third party or a second hand purchase of any kind; and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 12 months
Lithium Battery, Charger – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 12 months
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back:
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty related issue, however we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address if fault was identified as manufacturing fault. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
**All returns must include tracking and full insurance to cover any damage during transit.
Submitting a Claim1. (Faulty products) The following process applies to any goods you believe to be faulty.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on our website with a full description of the fault (including images).
2. (Assessment of fault) If we determine that your goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
3. (Not faulty) If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or the fault is due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return. In this instance, you may ask us to repair the goods at your cost.
4. (Faulty) If we determine that the goods are faulty during the warranty period excepting fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, we will endeavor to repair the faulty goods for you at our cost. If the faulty goods cannot be repaired, we will replace the goods at our cost, or provide you with a refund. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
5. If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause in respect of faulty goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such faulty goods.
6. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
7. If at all the refunds are agreed, the customer must send the goods back to our warehouse at their own cost. Refunds will be issued only after investigating the returned products.
In order to submit your claim, use our contact page and describe the exact problem that you are having.