TOMOLOO F2 Heavy Duty Off Road Electric Scooter for Adults 80km Long Range Electric Scooters with 12'' Plus Tires
【Automotive Grade Lithium-ion Batteries】The F2 long range e scooter uses a new generation of automotive industrial-grade lithium battery packs, bringing you a range of up to 75km. The newly upgraded Intelligent Battery Management System(IBMS) ensures battery safety and optimizes battery capacity.
【Powerful Motor and Off-road Tires】This all-terrain scooter uses a powerful 350w brushless motor with a maximum speed of 25km/hr and helps you conquer 25% of the hillsides. Upgraded 12-inch shock-absorbing tires cushions the ride and is maintenance free, no need to worry about potential tire replacement.
【Safe and Comfortable Riding】Scooter electric for adults adopts a one-piece molding design to improve stability. The eABS brakes and front ＆ rear disc brakes can maintain safe braking in a short distance. The front dual shock absorbers provide maximum cushioning for riding, and the ultra bright headlights ensure safe riding at night.
【Perfect Commuting Option】The highly integrated control system of the adult electric scooter make it easy to ride. High-definition LED screen displays the current speed, battery life and mileage in real time. The three-speed mode (9kph, 18kph, 25kph) and cruise control allow you to easily cope with various road conditions.
【Portable Folding Design】Commuting scooter uses a one-step folding design for carrying and storage, whether it is public transportation, elevators, cafes, or shopping malls. With the flexible freedom F2 professional scooter offers, a compact, convenient solution for the first mile, the last mile, and everything in between.
Package Dimensions : 112x 56 x 28cm
Item model number : F2
Certification CE, ROHS, FCC, UL2272.2, MSDS
Motor 2 * 350 W
Wheels 2 * 12 inch Off Road Solid Rubber Tyres
Rated Speed 25km/h
Range Up to 75-80km
Load up to 120kg
Max Climbing Angle Up to 20 degrees
Battery Capacity 21700 Power Battery -36V 13.5 Ah lithium battery
Product Weight 12kg
Package 1 PC SCOOTER
**Measurement may with +/- 3% error
Smart Balance Scooter x1
Battery Charger x1
User manual x1
Enjoy your purchase and get ready for boundless fun, thrill and excitement.
Note: The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn't permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply. Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Our warranty covers any technical faults/manufacturer defects, but does NOT cover the following:
1. General wear and Damage due to improper use
2. Water damage.
3. Chassis/frame damage
4. Broken or loose charger port/pins
5. Electronic damage due to using improper charger voltage and overcharge
6. Damage caused by collisions or accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
7. Chargers/Accessories/Carrying Cases
8. RGB LED Light Strips (LED Fender Lights)
9. Bluetooth & Bluetooth Speakers
10. This is non off road hoverboard do not use the device on Gravel, Grass, Dirt road or uneven surface.
We will cover any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions and repair/replace your Hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion, however Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. All products received in a defective condition must be reported within 7 business days and returned within 15 days of receipt (Must be in “original packaging” and in the same condition as received).
The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either:
(1.) the original purchase date of the Product
(2.) the activation date of the Product (if applicable, eg. for the Tomoloo Scooter range via the Tomoloo App or
(3.) 12 Months or 1,000kms of distance travelled;
(4.) Warranty does not apply if the Scooter is being used as a courier vehicle (e.g. Uber Eats, Deliveroo, etc);
(5) The warranty is not transferable if the unity is on sold to a third party or a second hand purchase of any kind; and applies to the Product in the following ways:
For more details please refer to user manual - Chapter 10 (Page 23)
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 12 months
Lithium Battery – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 12 months
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Should you need to submit a warranty claim, you are responsible for return postage costs.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard/Scooter under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back:
You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty related issue, however we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
**All returns must include tracking and full insurance to cover any damage during transit.
Submitting a Claim
1. (Faulty products) The following process applies to any goods you believe to be faulty.
If you believe your goods are faulty, please contact us using the details provided on our website with a full description of the fault (including images).
2. (Assessment of fault) If we determine that your goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the product back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the product. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a product faulty.
3. (Not faulty) If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the product is not faulty, or the fault is due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return. In this instance, you may ask us to repair the goods at your cost.
4. (Faulty) If we determine that the goods are faulty during the warranty period excepting fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, we will endeavor to repair the faulty goods for you at our cost. If the faulty goods cannot be repaired, we will replace the goods at our cost, or provide you with a refund. All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
5. If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause in respect of faulty goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of such faulty goods.
6. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
7. If at all the refunds are agreed, the customer must send the goods back to our warehouse at their own cost. Refunds will be issued only after investigating the returned products.
In order to submit your claim, use our contact page and describe the exact problem that you are having.
We Also Recommend
TOMOLOO V3 8.5" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter BLACK
JD-S350 8" Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter
TOMOLOO Dragon Knight H3 Kids Adult Electric Skateboard Three Wheels
TOMOLOO UL Certified Self Balancing Electric Hover Board Craft Skateboard Scooter Transporter